Medical and Dental (MBBS / BDS)
Dear Parents and Students,
Classes for MBBS and BDS are conducted throughout the year.
Online and Offline classes are in progress.
1st year MBBS / BDS
ANATOMY, PHYSIOLOGY, BIOCHEMISTRY, DENTAL ANATOMY
2nd year MBBS / BDS
PATHOLOGY ,MICROBIOLOGY, PHARMACOLOGY, FORENSIC MEDICINE, DENTAL MATERIALS
3rd year MBBS / BDS
ENT, OPHTHALMOLOGY, COMMUNITY MEDICINE, ORAL PATHOLOGY
4th year MBBS / BDS
MEDICINE, SURGERY, OBG, PEDIATRICS, ORTHOPEDICS, ORTHODONTICS, PERIODONTICS, ORAL MEDICINE AND RADIOLOGY(OMR), CONSERVATIVE DENTISTRY, ENDODONTICS.
What @ MARS ?
- Student friendly environment with approachable and inspirational teachers
- Completion of Syllabus
- Experienced Staff
- Limited number of students with individual attention
- Lecture Notes / Study material / PPT provided
- Students will be prepared for theory and also practical / clinical examination.
- Parents will be updated regarding students academic progress after every test and attedance
- Group discussions and reading sessions.
- Reading facilities / Library facilities are provided
- Recreational facilities are provided for students
- Air conditioned class room with LCD Projector and Internet Wi-fi
- Canteen facilities available
- Accommodation available for out station students