Medical and Dental (MBBS / BDS)
Dear Parents and Students,
1st year MBBS long term course ( for anatomy , physiology and biochemistry ) will begin immediately after the announcement of results by Rajiv Gandhi University. Tentatively, classes will begin from 1st week of June 2022.
Classes for MBBS and BDS are conducted throughout the year.
Regular classes are in progress for all medical and dental subjects.
Online class facilities are provided for out station students.
1st year MBBS / BDS
ANATOMY, PHYSIOLOGY, BIOCHEMISTRY, DENTAL ANATOMY
2nd year MBBS / BDS
PATHOLOGY ,MICROBIOLOGY, PHARMACOLOGY, FORENSIC MEDICINE, DENTAL MATERIALS
3rd year MBBS / BDS
ENT, OPHTHALMOLOGY, COMMUNITY MEDICINE, ORAL PATHOLOGY
4th year MBBS / BDS
MEDICINE, SURGERY, OBG, PEDIATRICS, ORTHOPEDICS, ORTHODONTICS, PERIODONTICS, ORAL MEDICINE AND RADIOLOGY(OMR), CONSERVATIVE DENTISTRY, ENDODONTICS.
What @ MARS ?
- Student friendly environment with approachable and inspirational teachers
- Completion of Syllabus
- Experienced Staff
- Limited number of students with individual attention
- Lecture Notes / Study material / PPT provided
- Students will be prepared for theory and also practical / clinical examination.
- Parents will be updated regarding students academic progress after every test and attedance
- Group discussions and reading sessions.
- Reading facilities / Library facilities are provided
- Doubt clearing sessions offline and online
- Recreational facilities are provided for students
- Air conditioned class room with LCD Projector and Internet Wi-fi
- Canteen facilities available
- Accommodation available for out station students
- MARS opens at 6 am for reading sessions and closes at 9 pm.