JEE REGULAR BATCH
Dear Parents and Students,
MARS academic session 2022 - 2024 for the students enrolled for class 11 ( JEE / NEET / KVPY ( INSPIRE ) / CET ) has started from monday, June 6th 2022.
ADMISSIONS ARE OPEN.
Regular classes for class 12 / 2nd PUC students ( 2021-2023 batch ) preparing for JEE/NEET/KVPY ( INSPIRE ) /CET is in progress. Coaching classes start at 4:45 pm and end at 7:30 pm , 6 days a week with mocktests on alternate sundays for class 11/1st PUC students and mocktests on every sundays for class 12/ 2nd PUC students.
What @ MARS ?
- Student friendly environment with approachable and inspirational teachers
- Completion of Syllabus for competitive exams (KVPY ( INSPIRE ), JEE, NEET, CET).
- 2 years programme for JEE
- 1st year PUC / Class 11 / 1st year NIOS - Approximately 650 theory and practical sessions
- 2nd year PUC / Class 12 / 2nd year NIOS - Approximately 800 theory and practical sessions
- Experienced Staff qualified from IIT, IISc and Staff from reputed Medical Colleges and retired Professors
- Problem solving sessions / Study sessions / doubt clearing sessions are conducted under the supervision of teaching staff
- DPP (Daily Practice Problem) and Study material is provided
- Mock Tests are conducted in a systematic and regular basis to assess students understanding
- Activity based learning in Physics, Chemistry and Maths with lab facilities.
- Limited number of students with individual attention
- Parents will be updated regarding students academic progress after every mock test and chapter wise test
- Preparation for Olympiads and VVM
- Field visits for academic development and exposure
- Inspiring students to read with good library facilities
- Group discussions and reading sessions.
- Online/offline exams with rank predictor
- Periodical guest lectures by renowned intellectuals.
- Reading facilities / Library facilities during holidays
- Education imparted to every child to excel with Parental involvement
- Recreational facilities are provided for students, outdoor/indoor.
- Air conditioned class room with LCD Projector and Internet Wi-fi
- Canteen and transport facilities available
- Usage of laptops under MARS Guidance, strictly for academic purpose only.
- Mobile Phones are not allowed.
- MARS is open for reading sessions starting from 8 am to 9 pm on working days, 8 am to 5 pm on sundays.
Joint Entrance examination (JEE) – MAIN
Joint Entrance Examination – Main (JEE-Main), formerly All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE), is an examination organised by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in India. This national level competitive test is for admission to various undergraduate engineering and architecture courses in institutes accepting the JEE-Main score, mainly National Institutes of Technology (NITs) and Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIITs).
The examination is mandatorily a computer based test (called Online mode) from 2019. The number of students taking the exam annually is between 11 – 12 lakhs.
Joint Entrance examination (JEE) – ADVANCED
Joint Entrance Examination – Advanced (JEE-Advanced), formerly the Indian Institutes of Technology-Joint Entrance Examination (IIT-JEE), is an academic examination held annually in India. It is conducted by one of the seven zonal IITs under guidance of the Joint Admission Board (JAB).
It is the sole prerequisite for admission in the Indian Institutes of Technology. Other universities like the Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISERs), and the Indian Institute of Science also uses the score obtained in JEE Advanced as the basis for admission.
To be eligible for the JEE (Advanced) examination, these are the requirements
- Candidates should be ranked among the top 224,000 candidates in JEE (Main)
- Candidates should have qualified the Class 12 Board Examination for the first time not more than a year before the JEE (Advanced) examination
The qualification rate of the JEE-Advanced in 2017 was approximately 0.92% (about 11,000 out of 12,00,000 who applied for JEE Main). Candidates should qualify in the JEE (Advanced) and meet any one the following requirements for admission to the IIT –
- They should score a minimum of 75% in the class 12 board examination
- Candidates' marks in the board examination must be in the top 20 percentile
MARS website also encloses all the latest news, posts and photo albums, so stay tuned and thank you for your cooperation.
This place has been a boon for me. They taught me how to study for University and pass. I remember scoring 7 out of 50 in Anat in first year internals. After that I joined MARS and after 2 months when I gave my model exams..I was among the few students who'd actually passed! This place has given me the confidence that most of us need.. I've managed to pass every University exam without failing because Reena ma'am taught me how to study! I would recommend anyone who has trouble with any of the subjects especially 1st year subjects,to join if you think you require extra help. Probably the best center in the city for help with University exams!
After joining MARS I could understand that MARS is an excellent institution with good atmosphere and discipline. I used to spent 8-12 hours in MARS under the close monitoring and guidance of Reena ma’am and other faculties and enabled me to pass with good marks I really thank the Team Mars.
MARS has definitely been a life changer for me! Little did I know that studying MBBS could be easy and very interesting as well.. all thanks to MARS and all the respective subject faculties..I’ve come across some of the finest teachers at MARS who are extremely supportive and encouraging, they make sure that we give our best! The notes which they provide are the best… which makes the subject easier to be understood .. Thanks to MARS for bringing out the best in me and making me feel soo confident and well versed with the subjects.. Joining MARS has definitely been the best decision ever! I’m Soo glad to have been a part of MARS..!!
MARS has been a place that has truly changed my prospective about a lot of things.The faculty here plays a key role to ensure that we are always on our toes their enthusiasm has made me realize the importance of a teacher in life . At MARS they take care of schedule, revision,tests and they make sure that we are at our best.MARS ignites within us a passion to learn with Focus,here,we learn not because we have to but because we want tohere,we have motivation and the urge to be better at anything and everything that we want to pursue The faculty here inspires us not just to do well in subjects but also to think beyond with focus mainly on learning and understanding skills. I think it is absolutely necessary for every student to be a part of such an atmosphere, where failures are considered as new opportunities for learning. The tests conducted here help us to strengthen our weak areas with ample efforts , this is sort of competition that gives us the Spark to be at the top, always doing better.
The best decision i took when i started studying MBBS in Mangalore was joining MARS. Under Reena Ma'am's efficient guidance, MARS is a haven for students who are pursing their professional dreams. Everyone at MARS sincerely cares about each student's overall development. All my teachers are highly qualified and experienced. They understand the need of each student and teaches & prepares us tirelessly. Reena Ma'am invests unlimited time in each student and makes sure that we are getting the best learning experience any institution could offer. The office staff is very helpful and cordial also. They are always willing to help. MARS genuinely cares about me and my future. MARS genuinely cares about every student who joins.
Mars has highly skilled faculty and provides student friendly environment. The faculty are supportive and motivating. They are very enthusiastic to teach and clear every doubt a student has. Overall I really had a great experience learning in Mars.
A very good coaching center where u can start learning form the basics and start learning the subject exactly