Dear Parents and Students,
MARS academic session 2022 - 2024 for the students enrolled for class 11 ( JEE / NEET / KVPY / CET ) will start from June 6th 2022, monday.
ADMISSIONS ARE OPEN.
Regular classes for class 12 / 2nd PUC students ( 2021-2023 batch ) preparing for JEE/NEET/KVPY/CET is in progress. Coaching classes start at 4:45 pm and end at 7:30 pm , 6 days a week with mocktests on alternate sundays for class 11/1st PUC students and mocktests on every sundays for class 12/ 2nd PUC students.
What @ MARS ?
- Student friendly environment with approachable and inspirational teachers
- Completion of Syllabus for board exams and competitive exams (KVPY, JEE, NEET, CET).
- 2 years programme for JEE
- 1st year PUC / Class 11 / 1st year NIOS - Approximately 650 theory and practical sessions
- 2nd year PUC / Class 12 / 2nd year NIOS - Approximately 800 theory and practical sessions
- Experienced Staff qualified from IIT, IISc and Staff from reputed Medical Colleges and retired Professors
- Problem solving sessions / Study sessions / doubt clearing sessions are conducted under the supervision of teaching staff
- DPP (Daily Practice Problem) and Study material is provided
- Mock Tests are conducted in a systematic and regular basis to assess students understanding
- Activity based learning in Physics, Chemistry and Maths with lab facilities.
- Limited number of students with individual attention
- Parents will be updated regarding students academic progress after every mock test and chapter wise test
- Preparation for Olympiads and VVM
- Field visits for academic development and exposure
- Inspiring students to read with good library facilities
- Group discussions and reading sessions.
- Online/offline exams with rank predictor
- Periodical guest lectures by renowned intellectuals.
- Reading facilities / Library facilities during holidays
- Education imparted to every child to excel with Parental involvement
- Recreational facilities are provided for students, outdoor/indoor.
- Air conditioned class room with LCD Projector and Internet Wi-fi
- Canteen and transport facilities available
- Usage of laptops under MARS Guidance, strictly for academic purpose only.
- Mobile Phones are not allowed.
- MARS is open for reading sessions starting from 6am to 9pm on working days, 7:30 pm to 5 pm on sundays.
Joint Entrance examination (JEE) – MAIN
Joint Entrance Examination – Main (JEE-Main), formerly All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE), is an examination organised by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in India. This national level competitive test is for admission to various undergraduate engineering and architecture courses in institutes accepting the JEE-Main score, mainly National Institutes of Technology (NITs) and Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIITs).
The examination is mandatorily a computer based test (called Online mode) from 2019. The number of students taking the exam annually is between 11 – 12 lakhs.
Joint Entrance examination (JEE) – ADVANCED
Joint Entrance Examination – Advanced (JEE-Advanced), formerly the Indian Institutes of Technology-Joint Entrance Examination (IIT-JEE), is an academic examination held annually in India. It is conducted by one of the seven zonal IITs under guidance of the Joint Admission Board (JAB).
It is the sole prerequisite for admission in the Indian Institutes of Technology. Other universities like the Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISERs), and the Indian Institute of Science also uses the score obtained in JEE Advanced as the basis for admission.
To be eligible for the JEE (Advanced) examination, these are the requirements
- Candidates should be ranked among the top 224,000 candidates in JEE (Main)
- Candidates should have qualified the Class 12 Board Examination for the first time not more than a year before the JEE (Advanced) examination
The qualification rate of the JEE-Advanced in 2017 was approximately 0.92% (about 11,000 out of 12,00,000 who applied for JEE Main). Candidates should qualify in the JEE (Advanced) and meet any one the following requirements for admission to the IIT –
- They should score a minimum of 75% in the class 12 board examination
- Candidates' marks in the board examination must be in the top 20 percentile
MARS website also encloses all the latest news, posts and photo albums, so stay tuned and thank you for your cooperation.