Dear Parents and Students,
We prepare students of class 10 and class 11 for VVM along with regular School & College syllabus
What is VVM ?
Vigyan Prasar, an autonomous organization under the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India and National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), an institution under the Ministry of Human Resources and Development. VVM is a National program for educating and popularizing science among school students of VI to XI standards. VVM aims to identify the bright minds among the student community, who are keen on subjects related to science.
OBJECTIVES OF VIDYARTHI VIGYAN MANTHAN (VVM)
- To create interest among students in pure science
- To provide hands-on training to students through workshops and other events
- To conduct competitive tests to identify students who have a scientific attitude
- To provide mentors for preparing students to carry forward their science education at higher levels • To educate school children about India’s contributions from tradition to modern, to the world of science and technology
- To organise exposure visits for the winners to various R&D institutions in the country.