Dear Parents and Students,
Online classes with revision and mocktests are in progress for present Class 12 NEET Students (2020-21).
Onlne classes for grade 11 / 1st PUC students promoted to class 12 / 2nd PUC are in progress.
Classes for grade 11 / 1st PUC students (2021 - 22) will commence from June 2021.
What @ MARS ?
- Student friendly environment with approachable and inspirational teachers
- Completion of Syllabus for board exams and competetitive exams (KVPY, JEE, NEET, CET).
- 2 years programme for NEET
- 1st year PUC / Class 11 / 1st year NIOS - April 2021 to February 2022
- Approximately 650 theory and practical sessions
- 2nd year PUC / Class 12 / 2nd year NIOS - March 2021 to May 2022
- Approximately 800 theory and practical sessions
- Experienced Staff qualified from IIT, IISc and Staff from reputed Medical Colleges and retired Professors
- Problem solving sessions / Study sessions / doubt clearing sessions are conducted under the supervision of teaching staff
- DPP (Daily Practice Problem) and Study material is provided
- Mock Tests are conducted in a systematic and regular basis to assess students understanding
- Additional maths classes are provided to understand concepts of physics
- Activity based learning in Physics, Chemistry and Maths with lab facilities.
- Limited number of students with individual attention and constant motivation with moral support provided
- Parents will be updated regarding students academic progress after every mock test and chapter wise test
- Preparation for Olympiads and VVM
- Field visits for academic development and exposure
- Inspiring students to read with good library facilities
- Group discussions and reading sessions.
- Online exams with rank predictor
- Periodical guest lectures by renowned intellectuals.
- Reading facilities / Library facilities during holidays
- Education imparted to every child to excel with Parental involvement
- Recreational facilities are provided for students
- Air conditioned class room with LCD Projector and Internet Wi-fi
- Canteen and transport facilities available
- Usage of laptops under MARS Guidance, strictly for academic purpose only.
- Mobile Phones are not allowed.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET), formerly the All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) is an entrance examination in India for students who wish to study graduate and postgraduate medical courses (MBBS, MD, MS) and dental courses (BDS, MDS) in government or private medical colleges and dental colleges in India. The undergraduate NEET (UG), for MBBS and BDS courses, is currently conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA), which provides the results to the Directorate General of Health Services at the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
NEET-UG is a single entrance test for admissions to more than 66,000 MBBS and BDS seats across India. Undergraduate courses at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi and Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) are outside the NEET’s purview.
MARS website also encloses all the latest news, posts and photo albums, so stay tuned and thank you for your cooperation.